January 30, 2010

never loose hope u will crack jee

Recently I received a comment on my article Loss in self confidence by Akash.
He said
Myself Akash. I have totally lost hope!!... It’s like everything looks hell for me!! Please help!! I have lot of backlog created. I am in class 12th. How should I prepare?
Well the above problem is normal and I can understand how you feel since I also went through this stage in 12th.But somehow came out from it

Don’t Loose Hope...

It’s about last year when I was in 12th I failed in my first unit test school exams. I also got a lot of backs in my 12th standard. But it wasn’t too late since August month was still going on and I knew that I have 7 months left to prepare.

I Pulled Up My Socks...

I used the trick given in the article cant concentrate on studies and didn’t watch TV for 1 week although I used to go out to play for 1 hour daily. I made up my mind that whatever it is don’t give up.

Stop Counting The Number Of Days Left ...


Stop counting the number of days left. It will make you more nervous unnecessarily
It’s always psychologically positive to say 7 months instead of 210 days :)

Tips From IIT Toppers For You…

Achin Bansal (IITJEE 2007 topper)
Work very hard. There is no substitute for hardwork. When you inch close to the exam remain relaxed. Stress can sometimes hamper results. Work Hard and leave the rest to god

Shailedra Thakur (IITJEE 1995)
My advice to students is that never lose the battle of the mind.

Srikanth Jagabathula (IIT Bombay gold medalist)
Don’t get bogged down by pressure, work is duty. You have to really slog it out to get through the test. You should be motivated throughout and Never ever in you dreams give up.

What Would Happen If They Had lost Hope…?

Albert Einstein: if Albert Einstein would have lost hope and thought about his failures of his past do you think he would become one of the greatest scientists of all.

Thomas Edison: When Thomas Edison was interviewed by a young reporter who boldly asked Mr. Edison if he felt like a failure and if he thought he should just give up by now. Confused, Edison replied, "Young man, why would I feel like a failure? And why would I ever give up? I now know definitively over 9,000 ways that an electric light bulb will not work. Success is almost in my grasp." And shortly after that, and over 10,000 attempts, Edison invented the light bulb. So do you think if Edison had lost hope earlier then an electric light bulb would be invented?

Forget the past...

Forget the past. I mean stop thinking about the backlogs. It’s of no use thinking that I am losing my confidence and losing hope. It’s of no use believes me.

Here is the trick for you...Just for one week …

See forget about past and take any day for e.g. Monday and be rock rigid that you will be studying and only studying for 7 days.Dont think about anything about your failure for 1 week. Just for 1 week .This trick is tried and it is the best to come out of these types of situations. After 7 days you will be able to see you confidence level increasing and you will be forced to study automatically and of course you will also start enjoying your studies.

Don't Give Up Too Early...

Never Lose hope and keep working, anyone who works hard will definitely make it and its only a matter of time

What’s important is hardwork sincerity and faith in oneself.

“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.”

No comments:

Post a Comment